BIG DATA REVOLUTION
XOM: PITCH AGENDA 10/27/21
THE STORY OF EXPERIENCE OVER MEDIA
Today we are going to discuss some cutting-edge technologies and the future of interacting with products in this day and age. To
understand how we got here, let’s go back to the beginning of the technology revolution and data collection as it started.
THE BIG DATA AND TECHNOLOGY REVOLUTION
1939 : FIRST IN ITS CLASS
- Hewlett-Packard’s first product built in a garage was an
audio oscillator, a device for testing equipment. (HP200A)
1955 : VISUAL DATA COLLECTION
- First observation about customers was when they
shopped and what they bought in the store.
1971 : SILICON VALLEY IS BORN
- Journalist Don Hoefler reports on the semiconductor industry
“SILICON VALLEY USA.” and it sticks with the times.
1975 : STORING DATA ON PAPER
- Corporations heavily rely on paper as a way to document
important information using filing to save information.
1985 : DEVELOPED OF ELECTRONICS
- Electronic like calculators are invented for compact data
processing and give us a look into handheld devices.
1993 : INTERNET FOR EVERYONE
- World wide web announced it was for everybody and a
new way of sharing information is now available.
1997 : RISE OF WEB ECOMMERCE
- Amazon was founded a few years prior and is going public
and started expanding services other than selling books.
2005 : SOCIAL EMERGENCE
- Facebook created and introduced, revolutionizing how we
share content, media, and entertainment with each other.
2007 : SMARTPHONE INTRODUCED
- Apple announces the first mobile handheld device using a
touch screen display and applications to process data.
2014 : GROWTH FOR INTERNET
- The world as a whole is truly connected more than ever as
people all over the world get online via all types of devices..
2016 : MIXED REALITY HEADSETS
- Microsoft introduces the HoloLens wearable headset for
mixed reality adding a new dimension to our world.
2020 : NEW IMMERSIVE ADS
- Companies start advertising products in augmented
reality giving marketing experts new opportunities.
© 2022 DigiFX, LLC
OUR INFORMATION AGE AS WE KNOW IT TODAY
Over the years layers of information have stacked up
with a need for more systematic structure in place.
Deployable mobile and immersive experience
delivers content in a new way like never before.
As Hardware and infrastructure accelerates network
capacities fail to keep up with asset connections.
Managed resources help maintain a more intuitive
process through the sequence of events on all levels.
Systems controllers limit user accessibility,
minimalizing integration and upkeep longevity.
User generated access and preferences give
unlimited deployment strategies for open content.
Same framework and engagement limits user
interactions and lack of interest in experience.
Excite audience with vibrant animations and media
content for an ultimate immersive interaction.
Numerous platforms leave margin for errors and
failure resulting in a loss of data over time.
Deploy fully deployable and managed systems that
streamline processes as company sectors scale.
© 2022 DigiFX, LLC
IMMERSIVE AUTOMATION PROCESS
- Capture using Lidar enabled device to build environment.
- Use an algorithm to anchor points or manually place.
- Tune settings to save for future use and placement.
- Select storefront framework and product layout.
- Choose industry types (Broadcast, eCommerce,
Healthcare, Bodyshop, etc.)
- Pick from an assortment of themed rooms and content.
- Style room with personal logos, brands, media, and content.
- Add custom product filters to deploy specific results.
- Included an immersive chatbot that learns and interacts.
- Search the storefront database for specific items.
- Explore environment based on user personal content.
- Create a user profile for easy checkout.
- Add billing and shipping information.
- Access purchase history and information about orders.
- Set up ground delivery with Amazon logistics partner.
- Tap into aerial delivery utilizing autonomous drones.
- Future-proof experience (galactic distribution center).
MORE ABOUT THESE EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
WEBSITE – cool features and news for
SIGN-UP – Get access to the beta